The 2020 NJDOT TRB Annual Meeting Recap, held on February 13th 2020, provided an opportunity for NJDOT staff who attended the 99th Transportation Research Board (TRB) Annual Meeting to share their observations and notes from attendance at workshops, lecture and poster sessions, task force and committee meetings.
Below you can view the 2020 presentations and session notes by the participating NJDOT staff which are grouped by their bureau or unit. Click on the image in each section to view the slides. You can also download the entire set of presentations here: 2020 NJDOT TRB Annual Meeting Recap Slides (6 MB). The TRB AMOnline portal provides access to all available TRB papers, presentation slides, and visual aids.
The video (right), What Do Transportation Professionals Look Like?, was also shared as part of the event.
- New Jersey Executive Orders and Energy Master Plan
- Decarbonization & Resilience
- TRB Special Task Force on Climate Change → Transportation and Sustainability Section (AMS00)
- Landscape and Environmental Design
- Treatment of Highway Stormwater Runoff
- Seasonal Climatic Effects on Transportation Infrastructure
- New Directions in Hydraulic Scour Design
- Current Practices in Highway Stormwater Management
- Collecting & Managing Vegetation Assets on the Roadway