- Retiring employees give a presentation on a program, process, or procedure that they oversaw or with which they are familiar.
· To capture knowledge of an individual retiring or leaving a position or the agency.
· To explain something
- In a staff meeting and/or lunchtime talk
- Face to face, in a webinar, or via video.
- The presentation should be recorded and posted for future access.
- Make the presentation relevant to employees’ experience
LINKS & RESOURCES
Knowledge Management Toolbox, Last Lecture. NJDOT Technology Transfer. Website. Retrieved at: https://www.njdottechtransfer.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/STIC-Q2-Feature-Presentation-Operations-Apprenticeship-Program.pdf