Got INNOVATIVE IDEAS that could help improve transportation in New Jersey?
Share your IDEAS with us!
Submit your idea to NJ STIC...
NJSTIC’s mission is to identify, evaluate, and where and when possible, rapidly deploy new technologies and process improvements that will accelerate project delivery and improve the quality of NJ’s transportation network.
Innovative ideas should be:
- New technologies or processes
- Rapidly deployable
- Market ready
- Well researched
- Proven technologies, tactics or technologies
Some examples of innovative ideas include:
- Ultra-High Performance Concrete
- Road Diets
- Geosynthetic Reinforced Soil-Integrated Bridge System (GRS-IBS)
- Data Driven Safety Analysis
Do you have an idea that could help NJDOT accomplish this mission? Please use the link below to share your idea.
Need more information?
Does your idea or comment involve...
- Traffic light or sign problem
- Tall grass
- Animal carcass
- Damaged guide rail
- Other maintenance problems
Does your idea or comment concern...
- NJDOT phone directory
- Pulaski Skyway inquiries
- Employee verification
- Toll collection
- EZ Pass
- NJ Turnpike issues
- Garden State Parkway issues
- NJ Transit issues
- Damage claims
- Drivers licenses, plates, registration
- Trucking related issues
- Real time traffic & traffic cameras
- Report waste, fraud, or abuse
- Other: Traffic flow issues