NJDOT RESEARCH LIBRARY
- Services include lending, literature review, and research.
- Links to other resources including FHWA, AASHTO Publications, ASTM Standards, Exam Guides, and Statistics.
- Access to TRB’s Transportation Research Information Databases to perform searches on “hot topics” and 37 other subject area categories.
- Quick access to the LibGuide for Transportation at the NJ State Library.
- Library orientation video explains the resources of the NJ State Library.
- The NJDOT Research Library provides knowledge resources to transportation professionals in New Jersey so that they can plan, design, construct, and maintain a high-quality transportation system.
- Materials, hard copy and electronic, available for loan
- Online access to other databases and resources
- Providing library services assists staff with acquiring needed information, connects staff to domestic and international research resources, and enables staff to prepare for professional examinations.
- Providing quick access to often-used resources saves time for staff and ensures access to the most recent information, research, and standards.
LINKS & RESOURCES