The following is a list of recently proposed and revised standards from ASTM from May 1, 2021 to August 1, 2021. Standard revisions have been sorted by their placement in the ASTM Book of Standards.
The ASTM Book of Standards is available through the ASTM COMPASS Portal for NJDOT employees. To learn how to access NJDOT's Research Library's standards materials, including the Book of Standards, please contact the librarian.
New updates for standards from ASTM may be viewed here.
- Proposed Cannabis Standard Will Support Change Control Process Management
- Proposed ASTM Standard Would Support Small Aircraft Structure Evaluation
- ASTM International Develops New Practices for Design of Orbital and Suborbital Space Vehicles
- Proposed Cannabis Standard Will Establish Retail Dispensary Cybersecurity Protocols
- Proposed Exoskeleton Standard Would Support Cleaning and Sanitation Procedures
- New ASTM International Committee Activity Focuses on Grout and Tile Quality Control
- New Standard Supports Data Exchange for Commercial Spaceflight
- ASTM International Amusement Rides Committee Revising Key Standard
- Proposed Commercial Spaceflight Standard Will Define Passenger Medical Qualifications
- ASTM International Consumer Products Committee Revises Playground Equipment Standard
- ASTM International Announces New Cannabis Standards, Launches Microsite