The FHWA A-GaME winter webinar series featured several topics highlighting proven, effective exploration method and practices for enhanced, effective site characterization that reduce project risks, improve quality and accelerate project delivery. Experts from the FHWA, state DOTs, industry and academia covered everything from the nuts and bolts of A-GaME methods to visualization and design.
If you missed the webinars live or want to review content, the archived webinars are now hosted on Deep Foundations Institute’s YouTube channel and available to watch on demand.
- Welcome Back to the A-GaME “Second Half”
- Selecting the Right Tools for the Job – Establishing the Project Goal and the Path to Get There
- Contracting: How to Assemble the A-GaME Team
- Outcomes: “Winning Your A-GaME”
- ‘Double-Header’ Geophysics: Electrical & Seismic Methods
- CPT: More Holes is More Better!
- MWD: The Digital Drill Rig
- A Look Down the Hole: Optical and Acoustic Televiewers
- Post-Game Analysis: Making the Most of your Methods
- Reporting and Visualizing the Big Picture for a Winning A-GaME Season
To stay in the know on A-GaME updates, FHWA invites you to Subscribe to A-GaME e-News!
For more information, contact Ben Rivers at Benjamin.Rivers@dot.gov.