The following is a list of recently proposed and revised standards from ASTM from January 1, 2022 to April 30, 2022. Standard revisions have been sorted by their placement in the ASTM Book of Standards.
The ASTM Book of Standards is available through the ASTM COMPASS Portal for NJDOT employees. To learn how to access NJDOT's Research Library's standards materials, including the Book of Standards, please contact the librarian.
New updates for standards from ASTM may be viewed here.
- New Water Standard Will Help Detect Legionnaires’ Disease Bacteria
- Proposed Standard Will Aid in Assessment of Bacteria-Repellent Materials
- Proposed Water Standard Will Support Environmental Regulation Compliance
- ASTM International Water Committee Working to Reinstate Desalination Standard
- New Standard Uses Mimicry to Test Surface Contamination
- Proposed Standard Will Help Test Microbial Barrier Properties of Wound Dressings
- Proposed Standard Will Help Inspection of Fiber-Reinforced Polymer Building Repairs
- Two New Standards Cover Performance Requirements for Polyurethane Flooring
- New Standard Provides International Symbol for Intoxicating Cannabinoids
- New Standard Will Help Satisfy Traffic Management Requirements for Drones
- New Standard Will Aid in Classification of Commercial Spaceflight Safety Events