Crowdsourcing for Advancing Operations is one of the Federal Highway Administration’s (FHWA) Every Day Counts (EDC) initiatives for the 2021-2022 round. The program is looking for innovative solutions to integrating low-cost data, such as information from smartphones or connected vehicles, into transportation systems management and operations (TSMO). To support this effort, FHWA is offering “Adventures in Crowdsourcing”, a series of virtual events with industry leaders sharing their knowledge and solutions. More information on this EDC-6 Initiative, including case studies is available here.
Visit the Adventures in Crowdsourcing webinar page to view past webinars, or click on one of the links below to view a specific webinar.
- July 2021: Opportunity to register for upcoming Adventures in Crowdsourcing Webinar: Vehicle Video Analytics and Connected Vehicle Data for Operations and Planning
- June 2021: Modern Data Management
- May 2021: Active Work Zone Monitoring and Management
- December 2020: New Destinations with FHWA EDC-6 Innovation
- October 2020: Business Case for Crowdsourced Data
- September 2020: Using Crowdsourced Data for Traveler Information
- August 2020: Validating Crowdsourced Data
- May 2020: Social Media for Improved Operations
- April 2020: Identifying and Managing the Back of Queues
- Feb 2020: Crowdsourcing Traffic Signal Applications
- Jan 2020: Crowdsourced Data Management and Governance
- Dec 2019: Crowdsourcing and Vendor Engagement
- Nov 2019: Engaging Navigation Provider
- Oct 2019: Crowdsourced Incident Management Tools